Work at Apeiron Insurance Project for a profitable future with personal and professional development prospects.
Apeiron Insurance Project invests in people with a high sense of responsibility, professional goals and respect, in order to supplement its family. Our people are our foundations. That is the reason why we create the bases for their development, aiming at the professional success. We are looking for personnel with modern know-how, dynamism, team spirit, commitment to continuous development and customer orientation.
So, if we share the same philosophy, the same personal values, you are ambitious, dynamic, consistent and characterized by team spirit, you can join us. You have the necessary educational and professional qualifications in one of the following sectors:
- Risk-taking (Underwriting)
We offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- We enjoy an excellent working environment that provides our employees with modern infrastructure, excellent working conditions, flexibility and a pleasant and friendly atmosphere.
- We encourage personal development.
- We share knowledge and develop the new ideas and suggestions with an open mind and a creative mood for common progress.
- We reward initiative and hard work by creating an environment that fosters success.
- We seek talents and skills of dynamic professionals who integrate and develop into a relationship of trust and long-term development.
- We are constantly investing in the education and training of our people by taking care of lifelong learning.
- We reward our employees for their performance and offer to the Company.
- We give young people the chance to develop a successful and long-lasting career.
Please send us your resume in one of the following ways:
- Via mail at: 40-42, Syggrou Avenue, 11742 Athens (to the attention of HR Director)
- Via fax: at: +30 2130304399 (to the attention of HR Director)
- Via e-mail at: email@example.com
In case of vacancy, you will contact you as soon as possible. Apeiron Insurance Project, having its registered office in Athens, 40-42 Syggrou Avenue, duly represented (call center: +30 213 0904300), informs that it maintains and processes a personal data file of persons who send or submit resumes to candidates for the purpose of evaluating their professional and personal qualifications in order to consider possible professional cooperation. This personal data will be kept for one year. The sender of the resume may exercise his/her rights at any time regarding his/her personal data which are permanently posted in the Personal Data field. The voluntary dispatch of a resume by the person concerned means that he/she has been informed of the above and he/she gives his/her consent.